Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Romance

Derric completely overdid himself this year. We agreed to do dinner and a movie at home this year for Valentine's Day. I told him that the only thing I wanted was some chocolate covered strawberries. (YUM!) Late Friday afternoon these flowers were delivered to me. Awww! That was so very sweet of him. When I got home he had bought my strawberries and steaks from Whole Foods. We had a few strawberries that night just because. We both had to work Saturday. When I got home I cleaned the house and wrapped his gift & card. He was running late because he had sold a car (yay!) so I entertained myself with reading a book. I am obsessed now with the Twilight series. When he got home he handed me a huge heart filled with turtles and a card. I told him I wasn't expecting anything else. He went all out this year! We made dinner together and had a lovely evening at home - just the two of us.

No comments: