Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Table


Derric and I went to Value City Furniture this weekend to check out a table they had. Derric worked there pre-Melissa days and has a friend that still works there. D told him we were on the lookout for a new table and he said they had a few in the back clearance section. At first Derric was eyeing this one. I kinda liked it since it matches the leather chairs we bought from there awhile back. But it is a pub height table which means it's taller; therefore we would have to get new chairs or use the cherry stools we bought for the island we had out in St. Peters.


I was looking around a bit more and this table caught my eye. It too was on clearance. I really liked the dark granite because it matches our counter tops. I liked the color too cause the stools match it. It was really heavy to move, but we unfolded it to see the leaf. Unfortunately a bracket was broken (this is why it was clearanced out). We were able to ask for more of a discount and got a really good deal.

No comments: