Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year

No, I'm not talking about Christmas. Although I really love Christmas. I'm talking about my birthday month! March is the most wonderful time of the year. It is a time to celebrate my life with my family and friends - and in my case I celebrate it all month long!


One of the biggest perks of your birthday month is all of the freebies you get. (See the above picture. YUM! )Derric and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night as it was Tuesday and that is our regular dinner spot. I got an email from B-dubs giving me a free dessert for my birthday. While there is a choice of cheesecake and apple pie, I cannot pass up the chocolate fudge cake. It is seriously to die for. This cake is so worth cheating on my diet for.

Besides Buffalo Wild Wings I've also received freebies for: Houlihans, Qdoba, Baskin-Robins, and Cold Stone Creamery. I'm sure there are tons more places that offer free meals, etc. on your birthday but these are ones that are so worth having a birthday for. If you are interested in the freebies check this out.

No comments: